Bighorn Manufacturing Taps Custom Fabrication Expertise
to Develop Trailer “Prepared for Anything”
WALLER, TEXAS, July 29, 2020—Bighorn Manufacturing has spent the last decade creating custom fabrications that help industrial operators get the job done. Now, it’s giving four-wheeler, side by side and utility vehicle enthusiasts that same level of Texas-sized power and efficiency.
Meet the Ultimate Toy Hauler, the latest innovation from Waller-based Bighorn. As its name implies, this isn’t your average toy hauler. Every detail of Bighorn’s trailer is designed to help haulers get their Side by sides, four-wheelers, and other large items from Point A to Point B—safely, efficiently and with a lot less hassle.
“We set out to make a trailer prepared for anything,” said Bighorn President Nathan Boyles. “We’ve applied our industrial fabrication and design engineering experience to create the most functional toy hauler around, from its ramp to its coupler, all the way down to its final coating.”
Released in July, the Ultimate Toy Hauler is proven to meet any challenge that crosses its path. Ideal for Side by sides, four-wheelers, and other large items, the multi-purpose trailer is suitable for casual and frequent haulers alike.
- Offered in tandem 3500 and 5000 pound axles with electric brakes for enhanced control
- “Easy” latching points for ultimate security, including a front latch point and a wrap-around rail
- Steel-formed walls for superior structural integrity
- Reduced welding and parts for maximum quality, by use of steel-formed plate.
- Durable, high-quality coating manufactured by International Paint
- Enclosed wiring harness, for enhanced life of the harness and overall road travel safety
- LED lighting for increased visibility
- Treated 2X10 lumber to decrease deck damage and rotting
- Bolt-on drop leg jack for quick off-loading methods.
- 60” retractable ramps to meet a variety of hauling requirements
- Rear drop leg supports for easily loading and unloading without a truck
- Adjustable 2-5/16” coupler for a secure connection to your vehicle
- Durable enclosed license plate
- Durable steel-formed fenders
- High-quality steel toolbox
About Bighorn Manufacturing
Bighorn Manufacturing provides turnkey engineering, materials sourcing and fabrication services for B2B industries across the United States, including oil and gas. The company provides end-to-end manufacturing services for world-class clients from its Waller, Texas headquarters. The 30,000 square foot facility is equipped with a four-acre fabrication yard, 20-ton cranes, industrial forklifts and a skilled team ready to tackle custom fabrication challenges with the speed and flexibility that industrial operations require.